Saturday, March 10, 2007
Overworked
Ouch! I really feel bad today. My head is aching all over and I stil have lots and lots of things to do. Oh my! How did I ever got myself into this? Is this what happens when you're stressed? Maybe. After all, ever since January came I'm already like this. With all the school work and extra-curricular activities that I'm busy with then it's no surprise that I'll end up like this! Just last week I've been having the most stressful week in my life. I have to pass my precious requirements for 12 subjects and it's not easy since project is not our only requirement. We still have to compile all our exams, past homeworks, seatworks, quizzes, portfolios, and even journals! And to think that I'm getting only 3-4 hrs of sleep a day! (which I think is still not enough for me to finish everything!) Wow. I am only a 16 year old fourth year highschool student not a college student! But well, let's be optimistic. While the bags under my eyes are completely doubled and my appetite in food is gone, (I never expected weight loss to be this nasty!) at least it would be easier for me to cope up to the demands of college life when I become a colegiala next school year. But I do hope when that time comes, my former schoolmates in highschool would still be able to recognize me just the same. (Heaven knows!) I don't want them freaking out at the sight of me who by that time will have bigger eye bags and more malnourished body. Wow! Good Luck for me then...
 
posted by Gen at 9:36 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: